Stars Information Solutions is a full-service document management solutions provider that’s helped hundreds of companies, educational institutions, medical treatment facilities, local, state and federal governments and agencies meet their paperless goals since our founding in 1991. We evaluate your specific records management needs and choose the right combination of solutions and services to help you eliminate the inefficiencies associated with paper based filing systems to help you maximize ROI and help preserve your priceless records.
DOCUMENT CONVERSION & SCANNING SERVICES
Since 1991, Stars Information Solutions has scanned millions of documents and microfilm records at our San Antonio, Texas conversion service facility. We scan everything from receipts up to large format documents and every size in between. Once your records have been digitized by our team of experts, we can return the electronic images on CD, DVD, flash drive, external hard drive, load files, imported into your software or document management system or we can host it on our secure cloud.
- Document scanning
- Record scanning
- Large format scanning
- Book scanning
- Newspaper scanning
- 16mm microfilm scanning
- 35mm microfilm scanning
- Cartridge microfilm scanning
- Mircofiche scanning
- Jacketed microfiche scanning
- COM microfiche scanning
- Step and Repeat microfiche scanning
- Aperture Card scanning
ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT (ECM) SOFTWARE
Automate your business. Capture what matters. Adapt as you grow.
Our document and workflow software from FileBound includes all of the components needed for world-class automation in a single, easy-to-use package. A comprehensive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) application, FileBound includes e-forms, data capture, analytics, mobility and integration, so there’s no need to buy extra modules to ensure work flows smoothly throughout the enterprise.
FileBound’s cloud-native architecture means it can be deployed quickly and accessed from anywhere in the world using any device. FileBound has thousands of customers across industries and around the world who have improved productivity in core business processes, as well as back-office operations like accounts payable and human resources.
As an authorized dealer for Canon, Kodak Alaris, Fujitsu, Panasonic, e-Imagedata, and Scannx, Stars Information Solutions provides expert service and a full inventory of scanning hardware and parts and supplies for all of the products we carry.
We service everything we sell. As our customer, you receive quick, convenient and professional support for all your needs.
Let Stars Information Solutions Revolutionize the Way You Work with our Document Workflow and Automation Solutions
By connecting people with the information they need to work more efficiently, our document and workflow automation solutions deliver game-changing results for virtually any industry. Our mission is to continue to provide products and services that revolutionize the way organizations plan, manage and execute work. Regardless of the industry you’re in, Stars Information Solutions has a proven record of delivering ROI for a diverse range of business needs such as:
- Accounts Payable – automate invoice processing to eliminate late payments, duplicate payment and lack of visibility into performance and financial exposure.
- Human Resources – manage processes from job requisition through separation to attract and retain first-choice candidates and maintain secure and complete personnel and payroll records.
- Healthcare – improve patient care by improving the management of patient record information from legacy records, intake forms, e-forms and other correspondence and reduce expenses in patient accounting and other areas that divert resources from the core mission.
- K-12 and Higher Education – control student records and documentation needed for accurate reporting to state and federal agencies and improve service to students, staff and other schools.
- Legal – immediately access the details of contracts, client files, court documents or other documents and compile documents needed for filing using any device or via integration with practice management and other systems.
- Government – serve constituents better despite cutbacks or budget constraints by increasing efficiency and providing secure self-service to documents.
- Auto Dealerships – lower operating costs and improve customer service across single or multiple locations by digitizing deal jackets and back office processes.
Stars Information Solutions customers aren’t required to deploy their solutions in the cloud, and many customers improve the flow of work throughout the enterprise with a premises-based model. However, we can deliver documents and microfilm scanned in our conversion service facility to you through your own secure document cloud.
Why cloud document hosting?
- Support geographically distributed workforces by providing easy access to work from any location
- Faster implementation, including reducing provisioning delays and the need to wait for availability of internal resources, resulting in faster ROI
- Quickly scales, delivering greater agility in responding to changing volumes of business, adding new users or responding to business changes such as mergers or acquisitions
- Takes advantage of economies of scale and requires fewer IT admin resources
Stars Information Solutions provides expert service of scanning hardware and parts and supplies for all of the products we carry. Since we service everything we sell, you receive quick, convenient and professional support for all your needs.
Our technicians are highly qualified in scanner maintenance and repair, trained by the manufacturers. Stars Information Solutions can also help you prolong the life of your scanners with cleaning kits, OEM parts and consumables.
Request a service call online or by calling (210) 490-9156 x 105
TECHNICAL SOFTWARE SUPPORT
Technical support staff and technicians maintain current factory service certifications from all manufacturers and software companies who we partner with. Customer support and technical support is available Monday – Friday 8:00am CST to 5:00pm CST. We offer support via telephone, remote, on-site service and depot service. Stars Information Solutions handles all Levels of technical support issues with customers (Level 1, 2 and 3). Our software support staff supports all of the following applications that we sell:
- FileBound by Upland Software
- Digitech Systems PaperVision Enterprise, PaperFlow, ImageSilo and PaperVision Capture
- e-ImageData PowerScan software
- Stars Information Solutions Graphic Archive
- Kodak capture applications
- Canon capture applications
- Fujitsu capture applications
Request support online or by calling (210) 490-9156 x105
Stars Information Solutions Professional Services is committed to delivering the most value from your ECM investment in the shortest possible time. We have a dedicated a team to help with the successful planning, configuration, integration, launch, administration and maintenance of your ECM application. Our certified professionals can partner with you and your organization to create a well-defined and well-executed roadmap to success. Our Professional Services team can help with:
- Technical Services
- Post Deployment Services
- Workflow Design
- ECM Application Customization
- Custom Integrations Between Our ECM Systems to Third Party Windows-based Line of Business Applications