Digitized documents are returned on encrypted media, uploaded to your ECM, or hosted in our secure cloud.
Our document and workflow software from FileBound includes all of the components needed for world-class automation in a single, easy-to-use package. A comprehensive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) application, FileBound includes e-forms, data capture, analytics, mobility and integration, so there’s no need to buy extra modules to ensure work flows smoothly throughout the enterprise.
Stars Information Solutions Professional Services is committed to delivering the most value from your ECM investment in the shortest possible time. We have a dedicated a team to help with the successful planning, configuration, integration, launch, administration and maintenance of your ECM application. Our certified professionals can partner with you and your organization to create a well-defined and well-executed roadmap to success. Our Professional Services team can help with:
As an authorized dealer for Canon, Kodak Alaris, Fujitsu, Panasonic, e-Imagedata, and Scannx, Stars Information Solutions provides expert service and a full inventory of scanning hardware and parts and supplies for all of the products we carry.
We service everything we sell. As our customer, you receive quick, convenient and professional support for all your needs.
Technical support staff and technicians maintain current factory service certifications from all manufacturers and software companies who we partner with. Customer support and technical support is available Monday – Friday 8:00am CST to 5:00pm CST. We offer support via telephone, remote, on-site service and depot service. Stars Information Solutions handles all Levels of technical support issues with customers (Level 1, 2 and 3). Our software support staff supports all of the following applications that we sell:
- FileBound by Upland Software
- Digitech Systems PaperVision Enterprise, PaperFlow, ImageSilo and PaperVision Capture
- e-ImageData PowerScan software
- Stars Information Solutions Graphic Archive
- Kodak capture applications
- Canon capture applications
- Fujitsu capture applications
Request support online or by calling (210) 490-9156 x105
Stars Information Solutions provides expert service of scanning hardware and parts and supplies for all of the products we carry. Since we service everything we sell, you receive quick, convenient and professional support for all your needs.
Our technicians are highly qualified in scanner maintenance and repair, trained by the manufacturers. Stars Information Solutions can also help you prolong the life of your scanners with cleaning kits, OEM parts and consumables.
Request a service call online or by calling (210) 490-9156 x 105
Stars Information Solutions customers aren’t required to deploy their solutions in the cloud, and many customers improve the flow of work throughout the enterprise with a premises-based model. However, we can deliver documents and microfilm scanned in our conversion service facility to you through your own secure document cloud.
Why cloud document hosting?
- Support geographically distributed workforces by providing easy access to work from any location
- Faster implementation, including reducing provisioning delays and the need to wait for availability of internal resources, resulting in faster ROI
- Quickly scales, delivering greater agility in responding to changing volumes of business, adding new users or responding to business changes such as mergers or acquisitions
- Takes advantage of economies of scale and requires fewer IT admin resources